Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

July's babies..Crissy's Darlingz

Happy Birthday to my dearest darlingz!!!From Crissy 'd naughty youngisz one'^^


24th July 2009


Happy 19th birthday to Suet darLing!!Having such a besties like you meant loads for me.I know that you will always be there for me when ever I needed you.Even with a simple picture will shows it all.




Ever blissful memories
Happy Birthday my darling


Crissy & Suet darLing


You loves Chocolate


Candles shinning bright


Will never fade as our friendship


Love you darling




7th July 2009
Crissy's side soul mate.Pei Min darling, thanks for all the guidance that you have gave to me.Even though you are not always with me now like last time but you are always so caring and willing to talk to me at anytime.


Full of humours in you


Happy Birthday Pei Min dear


Crissy & Pei Min


Crissy is always the shorty


Little something for you


Hearts*

Crissy loves both of her darlings so so much!
Keep in mind!!~Take care!and for Suet darLing remember my will from you on my birthday~
I will drink more water..LOL



Lovez, Crissy^^

No comments:

Post a Comment