Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day at pavilion before Tioman trip..

8 july- Something really serious happened ytd.. i mean really very serious until my parents n BB mum is involved.. LOL!! i cant imagine dis thing is happening.. but everything is fine after chat wit dad, BB, and her mum.. thx aunty n daddy 4 all the advice n mostly thx BB 4 understanding.. really love you to bits.. No matter wat happens my love 4 u is nvr ending.. =)
Now, wat is happening today.. woke up as usual n went 2 dad's office 2 work.. when the clock reaches 12.30, off i went 2 BB house 2 have brunch as aunty homemade some new dishes.. all of it is chicken.. hahaz.. nice thou especially the mayo chicken.. =)
Had a short chat wit BB n aunty then as i promised my fren 2 go 4 a gathering at pavilion.. met up wit my frens there.. me n BB went 4 a movie "Drag me to Hell".. 1st ever horror movie i ever went.. lolz.. so scary man.. i even shout wei.. hahaz.. BB laugh at me but i manage 2 scare her back.. muahaha.. den met up wit weng hong,shelly n eng hoe to have dinner at sasaki.. wee lin,his gf n ah wei came over 2 join us 4 the dinner.. had a very fun time chatin wit them.. it has been a long time dat all my close fren is around to hav fun like dis.. especially now i have BB here wit me..^^
after dinner me, BB n weng hong went 4 midnight movie.. lolz.. hahaz.. guess wat.. Ice Age 3D man.. quite funny thou.. BB n weng hong look damn funny wit the 3D glasses.. xD
after the movie fetch my BB back home n as usual.. a cannot miss daily routine phone call wit BB n a Big Goodnite kiss from her.. Love you my dear BB!! Muacks!!

By, BAbyBoo Hubby~~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment