Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Frustration..

BEing so excited after all the bday plan plus holiday plan all goin on well.. really tot dat i could go as its my bday.. and my parents would allow me 2 go.. everything is ok till just now.. i ask my mum and she say dat i can go.. i was damn freaking happy at dat moment!! but, she said no for seaside place!! any other place but not those redang or tioman as mummy say its dangerous.. POPCORN!! = =
i had promised bb dat tioman is the best destination as bb said dat it is a very nice place.. argh!!! Kinda frustrated as i really really feel lik going there!! Begged mummy just 2 let me go but, she say wait till she come back den oni say..= =
now skyp-ing wit my bb who is so damn angry... hub really know dat u had done a lot of things 4 me.. all those plan dat u had planned 4 me.. hub unds ur feeling rite now as everything is not goin wat we had planned.. i m so sorry bb.. i nvr knew it will be lik dis.. sry 4 everything.. i will really try my best 2 go tioman.. hub really wanna go there wit u! REALLY!! Hub really hope bb would unds my will 2 go there.. just give hub sometime.. really will do my best 2 persuade mummy n daddy 2 let me go to tioman!! Keep my finger crossed tightly n hope bb would not be so angry at me n keep her finger crossed tightly 4 me too!! =(
LOve you 2 bits my BB!! Hope dat BB can smile at hub at least.. pls pls.. beg bb..

No comments:

Post a Comment