Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

Another genting trip!

24 july 2009: Today me n BB is going to genting just few days after we went with my family.. lolz.. dis time is together wit my college fren as it is Betty's bday! =)
Wake up early around 9 something by bb as i haven't ask daddy yet whether i can go out or not.. haiz after asking him got a lil nag from him.. and REminds me about my result.. lolz.. scare me to death..off i went to cheras and waited for BB downstairs as her daddy not yet go out.. hahaz..now she know the feeling la.. xD
i was on the phone wit while waiting 4 her.. lolz.. out of sudden i saw i guy not wearing any clothes pass by behind me on a motorcycle wit a kid in front which looks like Bing Bing( BB nephew).. it is BB DADDY wit together wit bing bing.. lolz.. I think he saw me.. den i asked BB whether she wan to eat 'yong tau foo' n she say yes..den i reverse my car n went out.. on the way out.. i saw BB dad talking to BB mummy who is upstairs..Aunty saw me so does Uncle.. lolz.. he look at me n smile!! so i look at him n throw back the same smile.. lolz.. i were scare dat time.. aunty called me to go up but i told her dat i m going out to buy food.. after buying the food, iw ent back but still uncle not yet go out.. lolz.. i dunno wat to do as i m scare he will chase me wit a parang.. but ended up he is a very nice n gentle man.. I see him 4 the 1st time face 2 face wei.. scare me to death.. everything ended up very well.. hahaz.. He din talk much to me.. n he didnt ate the things i bought.. so sad.. hahaz.. its ok.. Even BB mummy fren was also like me.. dun dare to come up 4 some reason.. hahaz.. after having breakfast, drove bb up to genting 2 meet up with vincent n yau thim.. waited 4 vincent 2 arrive as his "tractor" is trying its best to come up.. hahaz.. xD
had some fun time wit bb at starbucks while waiting 4 our turn to take the room.. had a rest as we were too tired.. then we went on to meet them at the Hainan Chicken Rice to hav dinner together.. hahaz.. had a nice time wit them after saying bout vincent's Sky Juice!! xD
All of us went to the arcade center 2 start playing.. hahaz.. quite fun thou enjoying playing wit them.. and of course especially My BB ar!! =)
Played the bball shooting game as it will add alot of point even when u justthrow one ball as the machine is faulty.. Got a lot of tickets just by plying dat game.. promised BB to win a big big bear 4 her.. so try all my best n use all my energy to shoot the ball.. won a small giraffe and some small souvenirs.. lolz.. My tic tic love the giraffe so much.. haha..went home after dat wit vincent as i waited 4 the car jockey.. lol.. no one was there 2 service.. lolz.. got my BB angry as she is planning to scold dat ppl.. but i managed to cool her down.. =)
Sent my lil BB back home before her dad reach home.. packed some food for them to eat then off i went back as i knew dat my dad went out but not so sure where he went.. after i reached home my sis told me dat my mum n dad went to genting.. = ="
LOL!! I was Soooooo LUCKY!!! dat they didnt see me!! Whew!! Skyped wit my bb till we sleep n got a lil cuddling by bb so dat i can really sleep well.. Love ya to bits my BB!! Hubb always will try my best to go everywhere u wanted!! Hubby Love love bb 4ever... muackx!!
































No comments:

Post a Comment