Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hubby's 19th Birthday

13th July 2009

Ones being loved by the family once he is born on the 13th of July 1990.The one that I love the most currently or maybe forever .A random guy that I have met in college on the second day from one of my friends .The one that I thought was a fierce full Malay bold guy but actually an amiable and lovely Chinese dude that happens to be around me without me noticing at first .We started out uninteresting or dull as normal friends .At least we became closer friends a few months later .I can still remember undoubtedly that once I have said that I will never be with this guy in my entire life when I heard about rumours from peoples saying that he likes me .So for all of you out there, think before you speak .Really .This special person was really shy towards me at first, do not dare to come close to me, I can’t go close to him either or else he will run away .I can’t imagine that everything of us can ever be so sequential before thinking back to the past .Before we got together, this great person accompanied to a ball and a friend of us asked us out for a dance .With those fantabulous surrounding, a great spot on the dance floor and nice songs. Still not daring to hold my waist while dancing till I taught him how to dance in a proper way .A few pushes from our friends and finally we hugged .I can feel his nervous and awkwardness from inside .He managed to whispers to my ear and came up with some sentences that actually trying to let me know that he likes me but in an indirect way .We went out from the ball room and got back in again .This time he hugged me tightly beside the dance floor and not caring the present of others .He asked me ‘Can I be your boyfriend?’ .Good question I thought as most of the guys would just ask ‘Can you be my girlfriend?’ .Yeaaaa~In a sarcastic way I said .Here we go~

It was difficult for me while choosing these pictures, now I realised there are 1000+ pictures of us^^


The 1st day that we been together
~Bella Norche~
{14112008}

This is how he prove to me that he is actually studying
[Every1 can pose beside a book like that]


The one;
that will not make me feel lonely when he was far from me


that always spoil my best picture


that fall asleep most of the time during video call after college

that will make me laugh no matter anywhere or anytime

that always make me feel all better when i am angry


that always caught with the same pose as mine in pictures


that be with me during 010109


that always gives me bunch of surprises and memories


that is creative 'sometime' in some way


that spoils another picture of mine but ended up better than ever
that I always disturb during college


Valentine's Day


You are always the one that is full of surprises and hilarity

Brings me laughter all the time when ever you are around


Being with you 24/7


You will never make me feel worried evt a guy is handling a huge tool to cut out ur ring
All you do was throw me back a smile


A typical guy that like to read comic and especially a game called Dota
but I forbidden him from playing it


Him;

that I disturbs while he is driving


Still and forever my best Tic Tic sitter

that I accompany for basketball game every friday
evt I am bored but I'll always be there with you when you needed me


Never turn your back to me
[I knew you will not]

Although I always lost my temper on you and hurt you with my dreadful words..
You are always there to forgive me..


You not even brought me laughters but most important you gave out your LoVe..
So, hold me tightly like this for now and Forever..
Thank you for always being so patience with me even though I shout and talk to you rudely when I am not in a good mood.Thank for everything that you gave to me, great time, memories, love, care and countless more.No matter how hard for us, you are always the one to stand up and solve thing out.I know that you always try your really really best to keep every of your promises just to not make me feel sad.Plus, you will never let me down on anything till you have your last chance to makes it right.We have learned to be devoted and faithful toward each other during this relationship.Do not thank me for being with you for 24hours on your birthday, I should be the one to thank you for asking me into your life and spending all the great time with you..
For now, we are still together and of course I hope that we can be like this forever or even better which is without any arguments but no one of us can know the future ahead of us.'If' in the future we were to separate, I just want to let you know that at this moment you are the one that I loves the most.And you are my Hubby^^Happy Birthday!I love you~
~You are by far my Favourite~



Loves always,
BB Crissy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment