Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

12hours Together

1st July 2009~
Everyone hope to have a great start every month of course but not so great for me...Woke up at 8.30am for our paintball plan with hubby, Vincent, Thim, Weng Hong, and loads more of them but the problem was that we do not have an actual time nor venue for the game.That was not the worst for me though.It was like this, I had urination problem for the past few weeks which I felt very uncomfortable everytime I p.So, after i woke hubby up that morning as usual I went to the toilet and I realised that my urine contains blood.I'm shocked and I quickly call hubby and tell him what happened.He rushed over and fetched to the clinic.Hubby accompanied me into the doc's room, I had a urine test and luckily it was just a minor infection caused by lacking intake of water.Fortunately it was not to late if not this may effect my kidneys.Get scolded by hubby and hubby said no more candy and sweet bite for me anymore till I'm totally cured.Itz okae^^I knew and unds it is for my own good.




The girl that really hates the smell of medicine

Hmmmm

After getting myself out of the clinic.Hubby and me went to Weng Hong's place to meet him up as he just came back from Australia a few days before.On the way there, we got a bad news from Vincent saying that the paintball game is cancelled.Oh well but hopefully the next week paintball game will works.Hang out at Weng Hong's place for a while and we get to meet Choco a toy poodle.Cute~Then, Hubby Weng Hong and me went to the Italiannies in Sunway for breakfast.Had some nice conversations with Weng Hong and Hubby.I can really feel that both of them are such good friends.Then Weng Hong said that Hubby and me argued a little too much that day but that the way right?hahaz.Me and Hubby laughed^^Almost 8months together and this is how thing works for us..lolz..Thim and Vincent joined us too while we are having breakfast.During that mummy called and she told me that I need to fetch Tic Tic out as daddy's friends will be coming over and it will be too many doggies at home.Hubby do not allows me to drive home myself.So, hubby went back to my house after the breakfast to fetch our little Tic Tic.Vincent and Thim went for breakfast while me and Weng Hong went to Popular bookstore.While waiting for Hubby and Tic Tic, we went for bowling.Vincent vs Thim.Crissy vs Joseph[weng hong].Before the game, Weng Hong told Vincent and Thim that he gt H1N1.Lol.That do really scared them.After 1 game, here comes Hubby handling Tic Tic.The naughty boy kept crying and wanting to come out of the bag.I owe Mr Yap Weng Hong 5shots of dunno what due to my lost.We continued on our day at AC playing pool and foosball.Met PQ and a few familiar faces there.Tic Tic has became the popular boy because almost every friends around us knew himC= All of us babysitted Tic Tic while playing pool.And gone my 5shots.hahaz!Thim and Vincent went home for dinner after AC as Hubby, me and Weng Hong got ourselves to Ikano for a walk as the day was still too early for dinner.

My Boku new furstyle


Baby had a new furstyle too[Skin cut..lol..
Hubby laughed at them when he got back to fetch Tic Tic]



Weng Hong and Hubby running around like a
bunch of kids



Cute Tan Sri Vincent and the busy talking guy



It is ur turn



Weng Hong throwing a bowling ball into the 'longkang' for their 'great' work
[Another ball gt stuck half way as they threw 2bowlballs at the same time]



Mr Ngs and Mr Yap



Tic Tic here too



Trying to throw together again



Asia Cafe



Hubby so serious



Tic Tic here again during foosball



Our famous/popular/well-known Tic Tic boy



Weng Hong and Vincent teamed up



Hubby and Thim teamed up..Hey,I did played too okae..



Me and my lovely Tic Tic



The greatest Tic Tic sitter of the day



Mr Ng Wui Chun aka The great daddy
Dinner time~
We went to 'Cow Car Water' located in Damansara for dinner.I'm really not sure what is the name for this place in English though.hahaz.Sorry for the embarrassing translation.Fullhouse was the place for our dinner that night.Fetched Weng Hong home and my turn to get home after 12hours of outing .Wow, what a crazy frenzied day for me and Hubby but at least we can spend 12 long hours together says HUbby^^Lovez~Daily routine will always ends with skyping and a cuddling call with hubby.



The H1N1 patient~on the way for dinner



Great friendship C=



Always here!Tic Tic cutey pie



As always



Sleep



and sleepzz...but in an adorable way




Promised will drink more water and eat my medicine on time,
Crissy BB

No comments:

Post a Comment