Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Being MR Gentlemen.. =.=

Camera in Pink

Nice picture taken by me


Another day of work again.. 2day was not so bored.. cuz daddy called me, mummy n sis 2 go gombak 2 see car as my dad is considering buying a sports car.. in the end he bought a 2 sitter benz.. quite nice act but dun suits me as i m too tall 4 it.. hahaz.. quite happy bout dat.. ^^
and as 4 my bb.. waited 4 me at home while she online discussing wit mr yau thim n chee ler bout our paintball plan.. then she called n told me she is goin 2 klcc wit chooi mei while i m working.. yea.. she did invited me 2 go.. GO THERE 2 PAY!!!! LOLZ!! Knew dat she wont be dat good.. sigh.. i reach home n skyped wit BB 4 a while as she is in chooi mei hse.. took some cute pict of BB through skype as she is the poser of the day!! xD

BB went out 2 klcc wit chooi mei while i waited 4 daddy n mummy 2 go out 2 genting so dat i can go klcc pui my bb.. Fly 2 klcc n reach there gave bb some surprise reaching ther earlier than she tot i will be.. went 2 pay atm 4 bb credit card but ended up unsuccessful.. oh ya.. n bb bought a wallet 4 me from armani exchange which is my bday present.. but she didint let me see the wallet just the box.. went 2 "COACH" bb bought a bag RM 875.. = =


Mr gentlemen Is there again.. LOLX!! followed chooi mei home n fetch bb 2 oldtown as she is super hungry cuz she havent ate her dinner.. fetched bb back home n den skype wit her while i m blogging n posting her Cute picture.. ^^ CAnt wait 2 go 4 paintball game tmr.. hahaz... =)


By, BabyBoo Hubby!

Poser of the Day! Lovable bb!

BB look like a Samurai Kid!! Chooi mei look like a Guy! hahaz! they will kill me! xD


Ugly .. but Cute thou.. =)

Love ya~~~


The "True colour" of Christina Diong! xD


My BaBy!! ^^


Act Cute.. = ="


So "man" lo BB...


Cute Cute!!! or tired ??? ^^


Love her to BIts!!

Monkey face.. xD


Superwoman! Cant save ppl one.. = =


2 flying kisses 4 me!


No comments:

Post a Comment