Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 8, 2009

mix feelings..

Tmr there will b a amall lil surprise 4 my bb.. ^^ Cuz she has been wanting 2 meet her frens up 4 lunch as she misses them n have not seen them 4 qute sometime.. She requested 2 hav lunch together wit us tmr, but i ignored her.. but in the end i call my aiya Ah Jie( Miss Cheen Chooi Mei) 2 come along with Shin 2 have lunch wit us.. ^^ Steven cant make it as he went redang but dunno wat he do la..^^
at first me n bb had planned to have dinner at Tenji n Mont Kiara.. but due 2 shin inconvenient transportation me n ah jie planned 2 go gardens.. i told bb this but she became so frustrated as she is ready 2 eat at Tenji..but i planned wit ah jie 2 go midvalley as mr shin will be inconvenient.. i had 2 tell ah jie tmr whether shin can go Tenji or not..=(
So she was frustrated 4 now n went 2 bed without giving me good nite kiss.. causing me to cant close my eyes n sleep well..=(
Haih.. Let see wat happens tmr.. whether my dear lil BB will stil b angry..hahaz.. PLUS! 1 more thing is dat ah jie oni finishes class at 2.. and i really dunno wat shud i do 2 drag our time till 2 o clock.. lolz!! may God n STRENGTH be WITH ME!!! xD
LoVE You My BB! Dun angry d la.. doing all these thing just 2 put a big wide smile on ur face.. =) Smile more BB!

True Loves, biggy mouth MonSTER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment