Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Night Out

Me and Hubby at Republic



Hubby





As usual, we'll be darn free during holidays..What can we do then??Other than hanging out with friends and having some night out..Here comes, Yau Thim called us as he has reserved some clubbing ticket for us at his dad's place in sunway..That was so great though...LOL...So, me, hubby, vincent, Thim, betty and Elvina went for dinner at Italianies another of Thim's property before heading to Republic which is just next to Italianies..Me and hubby went home early to fetch his sister..Before that we did have a immense time in the club and a big thankz to Thim and his dad as every bill are on them that night^^Then, me and hubby had some arguments plus discussion in the car before I went home..Things got really serious that time but fortunately we made it thru..Im really sorry for that and I really know that u loves me and so do I..
By, Crissy BB

No comments:

Post a Comment