Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 1, 2009

Renew of D.E.A.D blog!

HAlo HAlo!! Me n BB blog has been D.E.A.D 4 sometime.. Quite long time actually..^^
This is due to the final dat we r havin which had already started.. super super suffering.. Regret dat i din studied well enough at first n skip exam all the time.. haih.. too bad its too late as my BB diong said.. >.<
Times passes so fast dat now we r having our very last final exam.. hahaz.. it has been so long since i last touch my laptop.. We barred each other from using our laptop as our final is approaching..=)
During these days, me n BB were going through hardships together..allthough theseunwanted times kept coming, but no matter wat both of us will try our very best 2 keep our relation tight! As tight as it is at first when we r together.. All these hardship mostly started because of me! i really dunno why i always do smth dat really hurt BB or make her angry.. i just dunno y i can avoid all these thing 2 happen but yet.. it still will happen.. POPCORN!! We always argue till BB fed-up n wanted 2 break up wit me.. of course i wouldnt want to.. As i reall really love her so much.. and to lose such nice girl who is by my side always when i needed her badly! now.. all i have is one last chance to prove dat i really really love her n 100% will put all these things away from us.. I PROMISE! I will ever do my best or can i say my Very BEST to Heart U, Love You wit everything.. giving u happiness all the time! Although each time when u are angry things dat u say may really hurt me, but its OK 4 me.. cuz i know dat bb really dun mean it at all.. just too angry 4 the popcorn stuff dat i did 4 2 you.. ^^
But $ now me n BB had not been arguing 4 almost 1 week.. hahaz.. it seems short cuz some other couple din argue for months.. but 4 me n BB.. its a history!! xD
We always argue almost everyday.. now we din argue 4 al most 1 week.. its a really good thing 4 both of us as for us argue=eat rice! LOLZ! i really hope these feeling beween both of us wont fade n be there till 4ever.. and for sure i really love bb 101%.. ^^
hahaz.. tmr havin exam but still blogging.. actually i blogged everything just now.. but My Sweet BB so smart n i dunno how she deleted everything when she is posting picture of our SON! hahaz.. oh ya.. didnt intro bout our new family member which is a lil small white colour teacup poodle! he is the cutest small creature on earth!! ^^
His name is Tic-Tic.. as My BB diong loves 2 eat tic-tac sweet, so we decided 2 name him Tic-Tic! Super Active n playful teacup poodle! hahaz.. its late now.. still skype-ing wit BB who is sleeping lik a pig.. lol.. delete everything then cal me reblog.. she sleep so nicely.. sigh.. but nvm.. You know i love you! ^^
Bye! ^^


True loves, biggy mouth monster! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment