Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Relax

Days after A-level was great not saying that I dont like my college life but can anyone imagine 'the life' waking up late realising that urself have nothing to do but awaiting for an outing with friends?Wow~~Life like this is Great!Okae stop showing off..I'll suffer when i gt into IMU..29th of June..Woke up at 9am to wake hubby up for work in his daddy's office..Gt ready and went out for lunch with hubby at Sakae Sushi in Bangsar Village.Shopp-ed around after lunch..Went home to fetch lil Tic Tac to hubby's house..Stayed there for some time and hubby fetched me and Tic Tic home..Details after that~dont feel like mentioning, only those friends who cares will know..THANKZ so much guyz..Everything FINE now^^

Couple key chain from hubby

Hunny Hubby

Me and my messy hair


Loves ,
Crissy BB

No comments:

Post a Comment