Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Is it The end of our Story??






Is this the end of our story?? I hope it wont! keep my finger crossed dat it wont.. everyone must be happy cuz our final is ending soon.. just 1 more paper tmr n dats it! all of us r done wit our a-level.. everyone is damn freaking happy.. but not 4 me.. =)
After our time at college, me n bb will have lesser chances of meeting each other lik we use 2 hav during our time in college.. plus, bb said "if i din get 2 see dat much, i scare dat my feeling towards u will fade away".. this sentence always comes into my mind when i think bout our last paper.. i had thought quite number of times whether shall i let bb go happily rather than we argue cuz we cant see each other.. this will cause even no friendship anymore wit her.. but i dun wan of course! i dun wan any of these things r happening 2 US!! No!!
When i was in the car just now fetching bb 2 hav dinner wit her family.. i really felt much pain in my heart.. i cant hold back tears from coming down from my eyes even though i tried..its not because dat we r goin to seperate.. is dat i think back.. is it everything dat i had done 4 bb is not strong enough 2 make our bond stronger? each second goes by is a second closer 2 the fate of both of us.. whether will we be together as happy as we use 2 be.. or back 2 normal as we use 2 when we 1st met at college.. i m not really sure wat will it be.. i really keep my fingers crossed tightly dat we will be as happy as we use 2 be.. every year of my bday i will be celebrating wit my frens n family.. but i really nvr ever celebrated my bday together wit My GF!! not even once!! i really hope BB would be the 1st one.. I Hope.. but i know its hard 4 a girl not seeing her bf much often..
I had really tried my best during times when we r together.. i reall give my 100% 2 her n on her.. i can swaer i did! i love her really! really! everything she wanted i will really do my best not 2 disappoint her.. i will nvr regret of loving dis girl in my life be4.. nvr!! she meant so much 2 ME!! everything dat i did 4 her.. i really had no regret at all.. when i m in any trouble she will be there 4 me to advise me, cool me down.. i really hope dat she could really feel my really love n care dat i have for her.. And the LOVE bond between us is strong enough 2 hold us together as tight as possible! i m determine 2 hold our relation as tight as i can be.. so u must also be determine k? the phrase that u told me.. "When something undesirable grows in my soul, i will ask god 2 give me the same courage mercilessly to pluck it out".. i hope u too will do it the same.. ^^
i did went 2 midvalley just now 2 find the sweet dat u told me.. but i cant find it.. =) nvm.. hubby will find 4 u bb.. pinkie promise ^^
Really hope dat we will be writing our story each n everyday on dis blog which will nvr gonna END.. And lastly word dat we will nvr miss each day~~ I love You, BB!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment