Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Never ending Story~

Of course it will not be the end of our story..But the truth is more to come..So, for all of you out there n xspecially my hubby u!Pls dont think so much cuz as you knew that my love for hubby you will never has its closing stage^^Oh Ya!This is the 1st post that i've ever publish in this blog..Ng Wui Chun I've took my promise okae?and now I'm blogging..What that had been blog previously it is all from my hubby..As for mine, it will be in pink..


Well, what have we been up to after our A-level final exam..Bunch of it..but the main will be so called "busy before PROM".Yea, A-level students will be having Prom night o can also known as ball on this coming Thursday at Sunway Resort n Spa..Sounds tempting as it is just near MOS for those hard clubberz..Finally, I've found my dress after seaching ups n downs with my hubby..Thankz to hubby for being so patience..Hubby even gave comments on how to alter my dress..Oh, and itz red!but he was abit disappointed course he wanted the dress to be more tight at the bottom so it will looks nicer on me..but itz okae at least it is still great..Thankz my hubby for everything..

A little bitzy of my dress


As for today, at first me and hubby planned to work at his daddy's office together but I cant force my lazy bud to get up this morning and so, I'll be helping them out after the Prom..Sorry..Hubby came and fetched me to Intent a butik in Bangsar to alter my dress..Hubby bought me that great that for RM680~~hahaz..Mr Gentlement I should have call him just now..Then he dropped me off at MV and he rushed back to his daddy's office to cont his work..I went shopping of course and plus I got my Prom heels~Guess what!I found Jelly Belly..The jelly bean that hubby mentioned on the previous post..LOL..He cant imagine that I can actually finds it before his friend getting it back for him from UK..C=Haha..Hubby came back to fetch me after his work then we headed to bangsar again to get my dress..Hetic!I got home at 8pm if im not mistaken..but it all ended up immense!!Great gain!!Everything almost done and ready for the Prom night with my lovely hubby^^



~Jelly Belly~

Rmb what we had tell each other on the last few days and what had happenz..Will cherish hubby like how hubby did to bb..Now bb truly 101% in hubby o^^Thankz for everything that you have gave and every tears that we have shed and shared~Love you now and alwiz..



The 'smile' that I always wished to see~^^

Always, Ur BB.. ~Crissy~

No comments:

Post a Comment