Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Another great moment~~!

Just as the clock reaches 12 o clock ytd midnight its another moment 4 us.. just as we r going back after my embarassing moment in tgi friday, me n bb celebrated n remind each other of our 8 months anniversary.. ^^
hahaz.. another moment of joy n happiness together.. so happy dat BB n me had been through another month full of adventure n moment of sadness n happiness... there is more 2 come 4 us.. and all we will do is take them slowly, handle them carefully and nvr let it destroy our sweet n lovely relationship.. Both of us r tough thou.. me n BB!! will be together forever n ever till nvr ending of dis blog.. ^^
Happy 8months my lovely BB!! Hubby will do all my best 2 fulfill everything u wish for.. Hubby really love u to bits! my b'day blog u reallly nearly make me cry.. xD
haiz.. call bb not to write until so touch wan la.. anyway, its touching n it really make me feel the love u had 4 me.. and hubby will also love u more than u do.. Wont let BB win hubby~~!! ^^
Love you my dear lil BB..

No comments:

Post a Comment