Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Greatness Around

20th July 2009 - Suet darLing finished college at 12pm, came over to fetch me to her house.On the way there, we called Tze Pei to come along with us.Before going to Tze Pei's house, we went to McD drive through to get our breakfast.The funny thing was that it is the first time for Suet Ling.She was nervous thou..lol..Back to Suet Ling's house for breakfast then off to PJ for tarot reading.Thanks to Suet Ling's sisters for fetching us there.About the tarot reading, private!Swimz to my future~~wooo...Lucky that my darlings were there for me and thanks you all for the advices.Hearts*Sisters back home, time for darlings time.Crissy, Suet Ling and Tze Pei went to the Dimple Dessert restaurant for lunch while waiting for Hubby to fetch me.



Suet darLing-Crissy-Tze Pei

The 'place'


Tarot reading..In the backyard of 'her' house..


Pink-licious



After being with my darlings, time for my Hubby..We went to Mid Valley for dinner as hubby's siblings are there for movies.Dinner at Sakura Japanese restaurant then dessert at Haagen Dazs.Always so great having you around Hubby and will never feel weary even though hubby is there with me every single day.Love you so much. C=


Yumm...Freaking expensive but delicious thou...


Comfy environment


See that..


Eprica Romance <3
Hubby and Crissy


Muackz


Back to Crissy

^^


Shhhh...


Peace


Illusion not really


Fat man and his fondue

Loves the strawberry

The only, Crissy




No comments:

Post a Comment