Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Judgement DaY!!

The day had come! tmr morning results 4 a-level will be out.. everyone had been busy finding which Uni is suitable and which Uni they would wanna go.. due to theiroutstnading result they r the one who choose which Uni they wanted to go.. even my BB.. but 4 me.. WHICH UNI WANTS ME!!! lolz.. Sad thou.. even the result is not out, but i know.. it will not be any better i know.. felt dat i m so useless.. everyone is worrying bout wat their result will be as they had done their very best n didint know wat their result would be.. so good if i were them.. but nothing can turn back.. i have to face it.. so sorry to my parents especially my dad.. even my dear bb will b goin imu... discussing wit her fren wat she should do to get in.. i m interested but, i know miracle wont happen.. ppl out there, nvr ever regret 4 wat u had done.. do ur very best in everything.. dats how i felt.. full of regret..Sry BB, i know u pray hard 4 me to do my best to go imu wit u, but i disappoint u after all.. u pt hopes on me but i crush it myself.. felt dat i m so useless..if i had the chance again, i would really really waste no chance!! but, too bad no chance at all.. jus regret n hate urself 4 wat u had done..(I love you BB.. thx 4 giving myself at least a lil bit of hope to achieve something dat i wanted to achieve but i only throw away everything.. ur the one who i really feel dat u r here during the up's n down's in my life since the day we started our love chapter in my life.. thanx 4 everything.. really reallly hope there is miracle 4 me to study TOGETHER wit U).. phrase dat i feel is so meaningful by Yau thim.. "Dont Cry Over your ex-girlfriend".. Bye..=)
Love BB u the every seconds i m breathing n thinking of U..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment