Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Being Crazaaay on Our Ninth Month~

14th August~Oops...I forgot this is the day where we have been 9 months together.Sorry Hubby.Here goes, as usual I woke up at 1pm yes 1pm.lol.and I saw a message from Hubby 'Happy 9months Anniversary and BB forgot ......'Called him after that and guess what!He thought that I saw his post but I've no idea about that at all.Too bad~no more surprise for myself.Oh well, THANKZ!Love YOU so much!
As Hubby was busy doing his work, I am busy getting ready for dinner at his house that night.Waited for the slow peek to come to fetch me while mummy is busy cutting my hair AGAIN but this time, NICE work thou..phew~~LOL by Hubby when I'm opening the door for him-mean guy and I'm do not look likea secondary student.Went to bought some food for steamboat-ing as what his sis commanded Hubby to do.Had bbq and steamboat that night with bunch of peoples.Hubby's family, his sista's friends as she is having a gathering and some of hubby's friends too.Me and Hubby joked that they are celebrating our Ninth month Anniversary.Great night.Got home really late and like usual supper for mummy and daddy with hubby too^^

Awww....Fur not growing fast but still so incredibly adorable!
Little Tic Tic

My little Boku~
Might be small but not harmless, can ask some of my friends that 'got' from it before

My pretty boy Baby


Yup~Very snobbish looking but extremely friendly


Baby want to read about the blog too


Loves
See here, Crissy really really loves dogs so so much!What she do that night was squatting down beside Didi [Hubby's Golden Retriver] cage and cry for almost half an hour.Pity Didi thou!Really!Hubby's maid used a cloth to wrap around its mouth to keep him away from barking.I can hear him suffering while breathing and its lower part of his body covered with mud.I can't really do anything because no one went to see Didi that night except for me as usual because everyone were having fun.Busy playing pool, eating, drinking bla bla bla....I can't stand this anymore but to pull hubby to the back of the house to have a look at Didi.Luckily Hubby understands me and took of the cloth.Okae~~Didi did not even bark!Hubby laughed at me crying like a cow~Worth crying thou....

Crissy became Crazzaaay after getting her hair cut!


This is what I have done to Hubby's Estima
It can be fix right~~~


Happy Ninth Month!!


Crissy here and the pillows behind me for Hubby's bed


Cant stop


New BANG!by mum


Thanks for making my day


Pose #1


The 'manly'


Yes I'm ugly with this look but better than 'someone' cant do it


The 'someone' is just right beside me


Still cant manage to do it


Crissy really CANT STOP that day~





The TRUE SIDE of me





Still trying his really best to do it..LOL


He is the 'ONE'


My Favourite 'ONE'
^^

Glasses full of Chivas 18 all over in Hubby's room

No comments:

Post a Comment