Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Lonely days at singapore..

Last friday me n bb were planning to go out again.. but this time AGAIN such coincident i had a family trip to singapore.. Awww~~ Disappoint Bb again.. very sad thou, but bb din really get angry at me at all... Weird thou as bb would get really mad when i break promises.. but she didint get angry at all.. She is just sad dat we cant see each other for 3 days.. and also we cant spend time together on friday.. =(
Friday morning here i come singapore!! but not so happy thou as BB is not wit me.. lonely without her.. but we were chatting on the way there through phone.. misses her so much!! REALLY!! Feel so uncomfotable without her around me(like i forgotten to bring my underware).. just example okay.. xD
but promises bb to call her whenever i m free.. lolz.. i m always free there thou..= ="
but the problem is dat my phone line doesnt have network in singapore.. lolz!! had to buy a public phone card to call bb.. =)
1st time i n my life sitting at the phone booth in the middle of the busy road of singapore chatting wit bb..but as long as i can hear bb voice, nothing matter much.. =)
Brought my laptop together wit me.. but i cant even use it to online.. lolz.. stupid singapore.. even go starbucks also have to pay den only can online.. ZZZzzzz... no wonder they are such advance n rich country.. lolz.. hahaz.. my dad even joked about whether bb will appear at singapore 4 their so-called "Plan B".. as the "Plan A" is where bb appear at genting.. lolz..haahz.. funny thou.. xD
so, went to the internet booth at the lobby of the hotel.. put $1 den can chat wit bb 4 15mins.. lolz.. really good idea to earn money.. skyped wit bb 4 quite sometime.. i can see her but she cant see me cuz the comp there dun hav webcam.. lolz.. they shud upgrade it next time i go there.. =)
Miss miss my bb so much everytime when i hear her voice.. awww~~ nothing special there just go shopping buy clothes and those stuff.. plus can see super a lot of sports car lo.. super a lot.. better than malaysia thousand time.. My civic is like a proton car there.. so COMMON!! zzzzz.. need to borrow phone from my brother to sms wit bb.. lolz.. so cham man.. need bb to top up 4 hubby cuz the phone is out of credit..as 1 sms is rm1.. i had to borrow my bro to sms also cuz i used up all his credit the 1st night as bb called me my credit is also used.. lol.. hahaz.. =)
Really nothing much to blog about as its a family trip 4 me n BB is not there wit me.. not so much story to tell here.. Just misses u soooo much!! no matter where i m.. hub will always think bout u every single second.. even there is so many Clubs n Lounge near the hotel i stayed.. i nvr had the heart to go.. AS I REALLY MISS U N LOVE U Sooooo MUCH!! Just finding ways to talk to u, chat wit u, skype wit u.. Love you so much BB!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment