Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Family dinner!!

8th august 2009: Okae.. Another typical morning 4 me.. woke up by my BB call who always wanted to wake me up 4 work.. was excited at 1st as yau thim n vincent is coming over to my hse but ends up disappointed as yau thim is not free.. plus~~ BB was angry at me cuz i didnt pick up her cal 4 a lot of time.. Sry my dear.. was too busy doing work.. had BUNCH of works to do as i always go back early or went out during working hour.. hahaz.. my dad always nag me 4 going out too much.. =)
While working time ends at 5, i went straight to bb hse before dat time.. hahaz.. she is still angry at me! sob sob.. den stayed a while at bb hse as her daddy n mummy is going out 2 Dino uncle's mum 88th year old dinner.. den me n bb went to my hse to fetch mummy n my sis to have dinner at my aunts hse.. BB was quite uncomfortable thou as she feels no1 really talks to her.. but she had 4gotten dat she have ME!!!! dun 4 get BB.. I m always there wit You! ^^
After dinner Mr Wee lin called me n called me out 2 yumcha so off we went to setapak to the "Chatz Room".. Before dat i had to fetch bb to take my lou po(my Civic) 4 mummy they all as they have no car to drive home.. while on the way back bb went to mcdonald drive thru to buy ice-cream 4 BB as she had been nagging n nagging 4 it..while passing by the menu,, OH goD!! i had to buy 3 happy meals!! know why??? Cuz BB saw the toy 4 happy meal is 'Tamagochi"!! ZZzzzz..= ="
promised her to collect all six different colour 4 her.. she like it sooo much.. even showed her daddy n mummy bout it!! hahaz.. xD
den i had to buy another 2 set of happy meals as i m buying mcdonald 4 my aunt n my mum.. so she got another 2 different colour tamagochi as she got the same colour for the 3 tamagochi bought at 1st.. on te way going to my aunt hse.. got up to an argument wit bb as she lost her way while i m buying mcdonald.. both of us got really frustrated but it ended up well at last.. went to meet up wit wee lin n karkin.. went back around 1am.. den went to Steven's Corner at pandan indah to ta pau food 4 BB mummy n daddy.. Both of us were finding BB hse key n realise dat she left it in my dad car.. lolz.. 2 of her hse key is wit me.. now her family have only 1 key to use.. lolz.. plus bb were crying when she was standing at her front door where no1 open the door 4 her although she rang her hse bell.. hahaz.. i laugh till i cant really stand on my feet.. thinking back again i can really laugh.. hahaz.. xD
Went back around 2.30am as my family have no key to go in.. so rushed back home n lie onto my bed were i get some sweet cuddling by BB thru the phone n off we went to dreamland.. ^^




Sleeping soundly after a tiring day.. =)


on the way mcD to get Bb tamagochi!


Tic tic~~ Heavy-hearted to see me go down to get tamagochi.!

The picture of the DAY!! ^^
Sweeeeet!!


TWo precious n lovable 'dude'! hahaz..
Love both of u to bits!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment