Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Once upon a Hectic day!

10th august 2009: Not the typical day as i always been thru.. Today much difference.. Vincent n yau thim came over to my hse to spend time together as it had been a long time since we last met n really have fun.. Woke up early on 8.30am by the one who will always be there whenever there is any occassion.. BB!!! Tadaa!! hahaz.. went straight over to fetch BB a vincent n yau thim will be reaching my hse at 9.30am..as soon as i reach my hse wit bb.. Saw two soh lou standing in front of my hse gate.. lolz.. hahaz.. Then went in to my room played ps3, foosball wit them.. while bb is nagging us to go 4 breakfast as she is extreamly hungry!! we went to oldtown near my hse to have breakfast.. had a pleasant chat wit them bout the Uni v r gonna enter.. =)

Got a call from my mum dat i have to accompany my grandma to assunta hospital 4 her orthopedic check-up around 2something while vincent n yau thim needed to go back at dat time too.. before the time, we had some fun time together plyin ps3 while my dear lil BB were plyin some kind of psp game which she feel its super fun while we feel dat it is soooooo childish.. hahz.. as soon as my dad arrive,me n My BB is going to assunta together wit my grandma n mummy.. vincent n yauthim too have to go back as yauthim is busy.. oops out of petrol, so dady turn into the shell station to pump petrol.. he hit some hole on the road causing the tyre to rupture.. lolz..so unlucky.. = ="
Called yauthim to fetch me back to take another car 4 daddy as the appointment is around 3.. so my mum n dad fetch grandma to assunta hospital while me n My dear BB stayed there waiting 4 the formen to come help us fix the tyre.. So while we waited went to shell to buy some junks to eat as we were to bored.. really had a very very fun time spent wit BB.. it had been a while we really had such sweet time n really happy moment where we share joy n laughter together.. although the surrounding is very weird as it is at petrol station,, nothing really matters as we have each other together. =)

After hours of waiting finally the formen came wit the reapired tyre! BB n i can finally go back home.. hahaz..spend time together at my hse n went on to teach my brother.. hahaz.. ppl out there.. u guys shud see how christina teach!! haha.. especially when she explainde it in mandarin.. OMG!! I just cant stop laughing at her.. but quite good thou as she is good in teaching.. My dad n mum went up to genting while me n bb planned to go for a movie, The Proposal".. A very ver y funny movie which will really make u laugh like crazy.. hahaz.. but some arguments happened between us, but everything is allrite i guess.. before we went 4 the movie, hang out at bb hse while her dad bought 'hokkien mee' AGAIN.. lolz!! haha.. got phobia after eating again n again.. fetched bb back home around 1 smth.. not a sweet night 4 me thou as not much cuddling from bb n din get good noite kiss by her.. sob sob T_T.. anyway.. for me, its still a very very sweet n wonderful day spent together wit my bb!! More time to come as dis friday n saturday i will get a full day wit my dear BB!! =)


Sleeping soundly on my lap..


Not there pls.. even U(BB) joined! lolz..

Tan Sri Vincent LOW not TAN!! xDD

Uncle Thim!!



The girly side of me!! muahahaha.. xDDD


Me n U nvr fall apart!!


Waiting 4 the arrival of our saviour!


Damn tyre which cause us stranded at the petrol station..


Ur just to 'light' to balance it my dear... xDDD


Finally she make it.. lolz..=)


The so-called saviour of the day!!


Cant even carry the tyre, how u gonna change it.. hahaz.. xDD


The real SAVIOUR of the day!! Previous one is just posing!!


After a tiring day, tic tic sleeping on me while i m aso sleeping..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment