Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wishes come true~~

19th February~~ Woke up in early in da morning around 8.30am.. kinda happy knowing dat i m going back to KL!! Woo~~~ but on the other hand feeling a bit sad bout something happened last night.. feeling a bit of angry, lil bit sad, n lil bit happy.. WEIRD!! Went straight to HK airport, had our last breakfast at HK n boarded on the plane around 12..reached KLIA around 4 something n bought the burberry fragrance for BB n ME myself.. =)
waited 4 my big cousin bro to fetch us home n he arrived half hour late i guess.. haha.. waited 4 him so long.. reached home around 5.30 not in exact n clean up my thing.. found out something weird when i saw a hamper in my hse n my maid said it is BB who brought it over just now before we reached.. i tot wat i wish for will not come true as i did not see her around.. but my maid kept laughing while they answer questions bout the hamper.. after packing those thing which belongs to ME~~~ i went up to my room... N i felt dat my room is cold its so impossible 4 my room to be cold when no one came to my hse before.. went i walk in.. BOO!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!! EEEEIIIII!!! MMMMMM!!! MUACKS!! The fatty big babyboo is JUST right in front of me!!! Shouts hugs kissses!! misses it sooooooo DAMN much!!!! especially the lovely BB!!! MY wish comes true!! hahaha.. cant explain those feeling!! only can really feel it!! unEXplainable!! XD
Had a sweet chat and lots n lots of cuddling!! shower done n off to Mr Joseph hse 4 some gambling session!! wit all my frenssss.. had chit chat n fun with my buddies as always!! the buddies dat always be there to crack jokes chit chat, fun n laughter with!! Eng hoe n karkin went back early..after a few minutes a call from kouk chung who follow karkin back.. they were involve in an accident.. lol... i was stunned for a few seconds.. den went to meet up with them.. had a drama there where an argument broke out between the 'Callman'.. but everything settled down well.. the front part of karkin civic were gone.. lol!! cant imagine dat was my civic!! i would be dead!! haha.. den we all went 4 a supper at GK eat dim sum! super nice wei.. enjoyed the dim-sum session so much.. hahaha.. after the supper.. fetched mr weng hong all the way back to the mines.. wat a good fren i m mr yap!! While on the way back BB n me were deciding whether to sleep in my hse or her hse.. as i nvr slept at her hse before, told mummy the whole story of wat happened to karkin n told her i m staying at mr yap hse.. hehe.. sry mummy!! once in a while.. ^^
Reached BB hse at around 4.30am.. lol!! damn late wei.. off to bed with the wonderful dream girl beside me!! Had been 5 days i nvr sleep wit BB while in HK.. Felt so comfortable having her sleeping beside me!! kissed her on her cheek n lips whenever i woke up in the middle of the night.. but not much time la.. hahaha.. too tired!! but i still love bb soooo much! ^^

BB, u will nvr know how much i missed U! the past 5 days had been real hard 4 me just to hear ur voice only at night.. Felt so relieved dat u came over by urself to give me a huge comfort seeing ur lil cute smile which i had been craving for the past 5 days just Misses dear u sooo much!! Love u always BB BOO!!!!!!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment