Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's day wit the Sweetest U!


OK!! I M BACK!! After months of studying n working, finally i can continue on the beautiful chapter of OUR life.. My Babe had started blogging but now its my turn as i promised her.. =)

~The 14 of February 2010~


The morning started wit a deep wound in my heart.. pieces of my heart could be found on my bed (sort of exaggerating ).. but at least MY dear could join every pieces back to perfection!! Woke up in the morning n ran straight down wit a car magazine to show my dad the RR MUGEN while wishing him gong xi fa cai!! hahaha.. he gave me ang pau instead while wat i mean is for him to install the skrting 4 me.. lol.. went online finding restaurant for tonight valentines day wit my dear..were so lucky as there is 1 place left.. at around 3 something went to my aunts hse for dinner.. lol.. den followed daddy back home as i m going 4 valentine dinnner wit baby while she is busy buying valentins present 4 me.. awww... so good!! n get to know dat justin n chooi mei brokeup.. lol.. on valentines day.. dat is so hurtful.. zzzzz.. =.=
off to cheras around 6 something n reached baby hse around 8 because getting her some special gift decorated by ME!! EEWWW.. i know it looks ugly n weird.. went to bb hse n wished her mummy Gong xi fa cai! got two ang pau from her.. ngek ngek.. xD
oFF We went out for our valentine dinner at DUBROVNIK, mont kiara.. a very romantic restaurant but the food is just average..
Looking into ur eyes i just feel the whole place is just U n ME!! just feel sooooo lucky dat these happy day i had U!!! just having u will be enough to brighten up my lovely valentine!! No one would bring so much love n joy into my life till U came into My life.. =)
Some arguments dat again spoil the days!!! just hate it!! just wanted to tell "ARGUMENT" pls get out of our LIFE!!! PLS!!! JUST dun spoil our life!!! but everything was OK i hope!! RUSHED up n down around KL to get flower 4 my babe as the aunty florist didnt WAIT 4 ME!!! =(
but at least i could get her flowers!! YAY!! den went to my hse n get lil bit of cuddling here n there as i m leaving 4 HK on 15th.. den flew back to bb's home around 2am 4 a steamboat supper!! WOoooo!! Super Duper NICE!! YUMMY!! had a talk after the supper wit bb in the living room.. really super heavy-hearted to leave U behind!! Will miss u sosososososo much!! AS I M Right NOW!! but at least i get to see the lovely u now(thru SKYPE)!!

P.S~~ Hubby really really Love the lovely u sooo much! no matter wat u r the one dat i always look up to when i m sad, happy, down, or whatever feelings i have!Remember what i told u and remember it always.. (Having u is the greatest thing dat have ever happened in my life)
Now post all the picture kay.. on the valentine day!! MUaCKZ!! thx 4 everything dat u gave me on valentines day.. hub really appreciate all the thing so so MUCH.. Sorry bout the thing dat happened in the past.. hub still love u no matter wat hardship we been thru!! LOVE U!! TAKE CARE!! =)


The pretty(HER) & The handsome(HIM)


THE Precious Thing she GAVE! =)

Hahaha.. The CK Valentine Boxer! Wooo~~~

My 1st Zara clothes by HER!!


The Fossil Watch which my dad refuse to buy.. She got it 4 me instead! YAY~~


I love it so much!Crissy here~


BY ME!!


The dining place on valentine! So obvious BB cut n paste from internet.. =.=



















The Precious ME n U!





She always cant stop posing with my mirror!!


And i join her posing too.. but not so addicted like her.. xDD





KISSES 4 U on VALENTINE!!










I know u love me soooo much but, pls dun bite my ear off.. =.=


I M FAT!! look at the "double chin".. Wuuuutttzzzz!!!

I will listen to u i swear!!

And yet i can still get a lovely kiss by HER!!!



My valentine wit the flower!! She is lovely thou.. =)


Pictures Uploaded by Crissy BB^^
Posted by,
Hubby Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment