Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

Heart broken!

For u..

I rmb every single moment n words dat i heard from u!! u say dat u wont hurt me wit those words anymore.. and now.. i felt the same sad n heart really really broken!! U wanted me to change, and i tried.. all u said to me is all those hurtful things dat night to me! i really really feel like crying eventhought wit my brother wit me in this lonely room.. i tried to make changes for us.. but u din even help me in making changes 4 us.. all u did is just saying those things dat hurts me a lot! Can u just read back n rmb those things u said dat u wont hurt me, n the things u wrote in skype.. i really cant top my tears now.. its in my eyes now.. but i stopped it from rolling down.. i m really being hurt badly n real sad..

No comments:

Post a Comment