Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Special U~~

Days n days goes by... and i m missing the lovely u! tonight is day3 in macau n hk... but without the lovely u wit me.. its just so suffering being alone without ur hugs n kisses!! just miss those from BB!! Just cant wait to see the lovely u when i go back m'sia.. seeing u at the 1st sight would be the best sight dat i could ever see in this world even the sunrise n sunset would not be as special as the 1st sight of seeing BB!! Especially seeing the smile on ur face n ur new short n cute haircut would be amazing!! The special bb U really play such an important role in my life.. Each n everything we had done together leave a joyful n blissful memory in me!! having BB 24/7 in my life would be the best thing i would want to have!! No matter how far the distance of Hubby n BB the love we have will always keep us tightly together n the warmth dat i m feeling!! I Love U Sweetie!! ^^

Always take care! will be back another 2 days.. promise dat i m drinking loads of water as u always want me to.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment