Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Misses someone loads but still, have to blog

~11 of February 2010~
I did something that I wouldnt dare to do till I'm now near the age of 20.I cut my hair, I MEANT it is short now.For many, they may felt that is not such a big deal but for me it is a BIG deal.Since I've never ever had a short hair style before this.But I'm lucky enough to have Hubby by my side and it ended up Great.After the daring moment, me and Hubby went to Sunway to shop for his Chinese New Year clothes.Enjoyed the time with Hubby~Choosing clothes for my beloved U..After a long day, Hubby Boo fetched me to get my early-ed Valentine's Day present.Only one word I had in my mind, 'LOVE IT!'.Thanks so much Hubby.Love euuu~



~The 12 of February 2010~
Stuck in a jam while on the way to
Hubby's house for his Daddy's company dinner.Went out to Skybar with Weng Hong and Wee Lin after the dinner.I had a great time chatting with those guys.Back to hubby's house for a good night sleep~Securely beside him till the next day starts~
^^
~The 13 of February 2010~
Woke up early in the morning beside my beloved Hubby Boo.Went to hubby's aunt house for brunch.Spent some time there and off to the saloon with my Hubby for a little Hair-Do the day before Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day ~Thanks for being so patience..Went for movie at 11.30pm with my Hubby Boo in OneU.Clock strike 12 and both of us wished each other a Happy Valentine's Day.
BB will never leave Hubby again..I'm sorry for that~

Valentine's Day

My very first short hair

Hubby Boo : 'No matter U are having long or short hair I'll still love BB


Thanks for the accompany


LOL
Hubby was the one who suggest to take this picture
but the truth is that there is no flooding here..


Mine cutety pie


My very 1st outing since Monday


On the way to get my 'earlied' Valentine's Day present^^



The sweetest U


Thanks for the earlied Valentine's Day present Hubby

Smile


Additional memories into our album


Love it


Hubby Boo


Tic wanted to have a try too


My two hearty ones


As he was busy playing DOTA ,


While I'm with my little one and my
lappy

Now the 15 of February 2010, 4.37pm..Awaiting for my Hubby's call as he is on the way to Macau for five days.Hubby will be reaching soon!Misses you loads.BB loves Hubby so much.Remember all those hardship that we have been through the past few days~BB really really do not want it to happen again between us.As Hubby know how exact BB felt right..BB know Hubby is trying your really best and I really hope that we can~
~I will always love you~
The one that misses you,
Crissy BB

No comments:

Post a Comment