Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

All In One

Has been busy nowadays to even blog~
So lets just do it 'All in One'
Pictures will tell all about us and of course more will be updated very soon I hope

-The 15th of February till 19th of February-

Hubby and family went to Macau during the Chinese New Year which was the day after Valentine's Day.Wouldn't even felt lonely as Hubby will never miss skype-ing with me at night till we move on to Dreamland.


They really looks alike in some way

Miss miss miss my cutety pie~


I forgot why he is giving me such a reaction


The face that I will never forget of missing


Us^^


Cant wait for you to be back Hubby Boo!



-The 19th of February-
Posted before by Hubby but I really need to post this once more to just thank my special Hubby for buying me so many souvenir.Loves it~
Even Tic Tic loves it


The very first bracelet from Hubby


*Snowflake*
(As Hubby told me that I could not find this in Msia because there is no four season here)

-The 21st of February-

Went to Hubby's house for some praying ceremony.Chinese called the ceremony as 'Bai Tin Gong'.Tic Tic followed along but ended up in my arm shivering during the fireworks.Poor little thing~Sleepover in Hubby's house again together with our little one Tic Tic.


Tic Tic kissing Daddy


Awwww~


Friends came over for the ceremony too~
Merier


Hubby Boo

Time for bed*

-The 22nd of February-
Got up with him lying beside me, took these pictures rested on top of the bed..Lovesz~

-The 26th of February-
After Hubby got his new hair cut, MidValley is the next we went..


^^

New Menicure









On the way back to the car, reached and guess what happened?
OMG!I was really stunt for a sec when I saw the bear sitting still on the car seat~Surprised
for real....Eventhough Hubby used the same old trick as last time in college again~but no worries, BB loved it till now!I will never ever get bored of all your creative surprises!I got 3 of these bears now!More more to come Hubby???^^
Where were you on Valentine's Day??


Be my Valentine



Cute~

Memories that I will never forget


Hubby deserved it
-The 27th of February-

Hubby came and fetched me out to Cineleisure for late late Brunch~
Was wearing the MU shirt which bought by Hubby in Macau




This always happen


You are the one!




Mine baby boy


-The 27th of February-

Thanks Hubby^^


Mickey and Minnie
Never seen them apart before


Tic Tic Baby~
Cant resist the temptation to bite it

By Crissy Babe

No comments:

Post a Comment