Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sick sick sick! Argh....

cant really imagine how sick m i today!! Ytd morning was really a nightmare for me!!! Suffering!! Didint know wat to do.. No on can imagine n know how many sleeping position i had change n change n yet... I still feel so pain in my whole body!! Next morning came the lovely n caring BB!! She cam over n laugh at how her fatty ass is sick like a baby!! I felt much better when she is around~~ she fetched me to gleneagles hospital.. Felt much better now after taking the medicine the doctor gave!! Cant really blog much now.. Cuz i m still in a sick condition.. Hehehe.. Hoping dat my dear would start blogging again as she din blog much after i start blogging back!! P.S.. Thx 4 caring bout me baby!! I really really felt much better when ur around with me.. U just made my day babe!! I love u no matter wat bb!! Dis the way how hubby wanted it to be!! Promise we will make everything work out as it used to be!! <3 loves baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment