Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Eventhough how strong the guy is, in the end he needs nothing but just u!!!

sometimes a man is though n strong.. but when he is down or defeated... the only thing he needs is the woman behind him!!! to cuddle him, love him, kiss him, shower him with all her care n love!! All the time the GUYS need U!!! i love u~~ n i have no doubt dat wat i promised u isnt true.. not just to make u feel better.. not just wanting u back.. is i truly mean it!! i get frustrated n angry n raise my voice at u~~~ but why??? he did it becuse he need love n when he cant get it,, he will go berserk!!! where have u been when i needed u most?? at least thru phone i can hear u asking how m i,, how m i feeling,, kiss me,, cuddle me... thats wat i need most!!! in class i m really really feeling completely not well... but thinking when i get to hear u n the one who would cuddle me with care n love is waiting 4 me to finish class... U gave me the strength to cont study... i know after dis u will be there 4 me!!! do u know when a tiger is hungry when u dun give him food, wat will he be.... he will be running around berserkly looking around 4 food!!!! thats wat i need!!!! love!!! care!!! not dat i wanted to break my promise just like dat... is dat i wanted u to see how i will be when i dun HAVE UUUUUUU!!! i love u much bb.. just wan u to know... how stupid i will be if u dun love me enough~~..

No comments:

Post a Comment