Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happier Times....




Remember each n every happy times we r together?? i hope u will keep it in ur memory n nvr 4 get wat we have been through.. =) For all the good memories u gave it to me...i really appreciate it so much... times when we r together goes by so fast... but during our unhappy times... being lonely thinking bout our problems, arguing wit my love one, U... Needing u so much wit me... Really felt so lonely without You...=(

I really dunno how caring u r to me and how much U loved me... i really dont know at all BB... although u say u really do love me n care bout me, but u have to show me BB... Not becuz hubby wan BB to Loved me more n care bout me more... is just dat hubby really wan to be pampered a lil bit and cared a lil bit more by U... Not any other ppl can pamper me like U do... its not hubby wanna argue wit bb, its just dat hubby wanna tell BB bout dis n sorry if hubby really raise up my voice.. As BB say, of course we dun wan to be wit ppl dat we always argue wit.. Who wants to...=(

Ya.. U r right.. we cant last long if we cont arguing like dis... even i thought bout it when u first told me... Sometimes i just cant control myself raising my voice on U... but one thing i m telling u is dat, i really love u n dun wanna hurt U... U r so nice n sweet to me but i m yelling at U... i m sorry bb...I know each time we argue, u will feel dat u r right n i will feel i m right too... without us realising, both of us r on the wrong side... but we keep arguing to see who is right n who is wrong... but as ur bf me, i shud be more considering compare to U... I m ur hubby n i shud be more mature n solve our problems n not making it worse... I shud unds dat u r a girl n shud need more care n love from me... I m so silly to cont argue wit U... U r My BB n I LOVE U of course... I would'nt wan u to be sad or unhappy...as wat i did just now... i know i really hurt u n really make u sad... even if u lied to me dat its okae... but i know dat deep in ur heart i left a scar on it... i m sorry bb... its me dat is so stupid to hurt u n shud more considering dat u r MY BB n u r a girl!! More fragile n easily get hurt more than ME...

I promised to U dat i Will care bout u n Sayang u as much as i can... but even if i din promised u, i also will do the same thing... Cuz i really do love you n care bout Ur feeling , BB... Hubby know dat u dun like ppl raising voice at u especially Me... dats y bb... hubby promise really will not raise my voice even i m angry or wat... U r my BB n i dun wan to make u sad... i just wan U to be happy n feel lucky to have ME as ur bf... i m trying my really best to be ur very best bf BB...=)

I know i shud give u sometimes after arguments... but hubby really wish dat i could be there wit U... I dun wan to leave u alone n face the sadness urself... i mreally worry dat u will think dat i dun love you anymore dats y i treat u in dat way... but I dun mean it BB... Hubby LOve You dats y hubby is worry dat u will love me lesser...=(

I think i gotta go sleep now o... 2 o clock d o BB... later tmr u wake me up, i still sleep den u will kill ME.. ^^

Muackzz!! hubby love u BB.. Always remember U r always Pampered, Loved, Sayang-ed, Cared BY Ng Hubby... who really take dis relationship seriously n wanted to be wit U 4ever BB... I LOve YOu!!~~~~


True Loves, Biggy Mouth monster..

No comments:

Post a Comment